To install TWRP Recovery on your device, you need to follow these instructions.
1. This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, for the variants which are listed below. Before installing this, make sure that your device is listed below. Check your device’s model number in Settings > More > About Device.
2. Download the file carefully for your device.
3. Make sure that your device’s battery is charged over at least 60%. Highly recommended in order to prevent any mishap during the recovery installation process.
4. Make sure that you backup your important media content, Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. This is highly recommended just in case something goes wrong and you need to reset your phone.
5. Use only OEM data cable to establish connection between your phone and PC. Turn off your Anti Virus and Firewall to prevent any connection issues. Also enable USB debugging mode on your phone if you face connection issues.
6. If you already have rooted your device, use Titanium Backup to back up all your important apps + system data. Also if you are using a custom recovery, it is recommended that you backup your current system using that first. [Just for the sake of safety.]
7. Recovery works well for Galaxy Note 2 running on all Android versions, no need to worry about the Android version.
Download and Install Samsung USB drivers – Get Here.
Hacking is not a safe and legal act. In many countries hacking and spying on other’s phone are entirely banned, and it is a crime. In this article, you can see some Whatsapp hacking tricks and WhatsApp hacking tips here. But please follow this instruction at your risk because i am not responsible for anything you do.
Hacking any account or anything is not an easy task because you need a lot of knowledge for it. You need some coding and programming knowledge to cut anything. So i am making it simple for you with some powerful WhatsApp hacking tips and tricks.
Android is one of the most open, versatile, and customizable mobile operating systems out there. You may think you don’t need to root your phone, but you’d be surprised at how much more you can accomplish with a little work.