STEPS IN ROOTING
- First, double-click the desktop icon to launch Android ROOT.Below is what you are gonna see after you launch it.
- Next, connect your Note 2 to computer via USB cable. As you can see, there are instructions that you could follow. It may take a little longer if this is the first time you connect your device to computer. Driver software installation should be done automatically.
- Then, enable USB debugging mode on your GALAXY Note II. If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version.
- Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
- Rooting has its advantages for sure, however, it may also lead to certain consequences. So before jumping into this, please be sure you know what you are doing.
- Click ROOT to start the process when you are ready. It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the process. Once you started, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable, or perform any operation on your device anyhow!
- ROOT Succeeded! Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperUser icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.